Used Equipment Resale Service
Got some used gear to sell?? We can sell your archery equipment for you. We have a large client base and can post your equipment for sale on our online store, Facebook page, Instagram account, newsletter and direct to our clients at our clubs. Our sale process is completely transparent and our commission values are set.
Terms & Conditions:
- Clients must bring the equipment to us for inspection.
- If the client is selling more than one item, a decision must be made beforehand whether to sell the items separately or as a package.
- If the equipment is suitable for resale we will make a recommendation on a fair resale price.
- Once the sale price has been agreed upon and the client has accepted our resale terms & conditions, we will list the equipment for sale on our website and other related pages.
- Sentient Archery Gear charges a 25% Commission on the total sale value.
- The 75% commission will only be paid to the client once the equipment has been sold.
- Once we have listed the gear for sale, the sale process cannot be cancelled for 30 days.
- Cancellation must be made in writing before the equipment has been sold.
- We will hold the equipment up for sale for a minimum of 3 months.
- If after 4 months, we do not think the product will sell, we will notify the client in writing to collect the equipment.
- If the client does not collect the equipment in a reasonable amount of time, we reserve the right to sell the equipment at a reduced rate to cover storage costs etc.
- If a client needs to sell their used gear urgently, we may offer to purchase the gear at an agreed upon amount before reselling.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much info about the equipment, including, brand, model, spec, condition, age, purchase price etc. Please consider including photos. We will then arrange a suitable time to bring the equipment in for us to evaluate.